The Missional Family
Looking for a practical guide for building a missional family?
What does it look like to build a marriage, raise children and build a family around Jesus, the gospel and mission? In this helpful eBook you will find practical resources for building a missional marriage and raising missional children.
Inside The Missional Family, leading thinkers and practitioners will simplify what it means to for your family to live out the gospel in everyday life.
Contributors include John Murchison, Kim Blackaby, Ben Connelly, Angela Suh and Seth McBee.
In this free, 47-page eBook you will learn:
- 11 simple ways to disciple your kids on mission
- The “how” of kids and missional communities
- Two lies that keep families from being missional
- 3 ways your kids can help you love your neighbors
- How to live on mission with your children
- …and much, much more!
Registration Required – Free