T4T: A Discipleship Re-Revolution
Steve Smith’s T4T: A Discipleship Re-Revolution features the accumulated wisdom of nearly two decades of CPM best practices from around the world. The T4T, or Training for Trainers, movement is the most explosive and fruitful Church Planting Movement that we have ever seen. Since its inception in 2001, the T4T movement has seen more than 1.7 million baptisms and more than 150,000 new church starts. Truly we have never seen anything quite like this movement that is now impacting other mission efforts throughout the world.
With Steve Smith and Ying Kai’s help, we are now given an insider’s look at how and why this movement is multiplying so rapidly. This 352-page book is filled with resources:
• Strong biblical foundation for CPM kingdom multiplication, including extensive biblical and topical indexes
• Excellent biblical exposition of: Jesus’ kingdom of God and parables, Paul’s first-century CPMs, the cost of discipleship, the biblical principles of ‘Precedent and Promise,’ and a call to a 21st century Discipleship Re-Revolution
• Vignettes and examples from Ying Kai’s life and T4T ministry “in his own words”
• Lots of practical “How to” insights that will walk you step-by-step through the implementation of T4T
• Careful exposition of the 1/3-1/3-1/3 process that provides the internal engine of T4T reproduction
• Real life examples and case studies of how T4T is multiplying new churches and groups in China, India, the Muslim world, and the U.S.
There are no reviews yet.