Keys to Church Planting Movements
By: Kevin Sutter
Here is a much–needed spiritual “tune–up” for church planters! Sutterʹs Keys to Church Planting Movements adds refreshingly new insights to proven procedures:
• He clarifies universally applicable guidelines, avoiding a ʹuniversal formulaʹ for all cultures.
• He uses words that ordinary mortals understand, avoiding missions jargon and code words.
• He integrates both sources of divine guidance to multiply Godʹs flocks, relying on the Holy Spirit and on Godʹs Word.
• He warns of common pitfalls for church planters, evangelists and new church leaders without being negative.
• He leaves options open to start different kinds of churches for fields with different needs and expectations.
• His advice reaches both heaven and earth, linking Christʹs authority to practical, easy–to–do guidelines for field workers.
• His guidelines do not require large budgets nor advanced academic degrees.
• He covers all essential bases from preparing church planters to training new church leaders who develop the ministries that the New Testament requires.
• He does not add man–made rules to biblical requirements for leaders, churches or baptism and etc.